Testing Out Information
Middle and High School students may waive a mathematics course requirement by testing out of a particular course. The documents below explain the process and contain study guides for each course. Please read the first document (Form for Testing Out 2019) thoroughly for the requirements for testing out.
IMPORTANT: The test out form must be returned to your current building principal by March 20, 2019.
Math Test Date: April 27, 2019 (Saturday) 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Troy High School Gymnasium.
- Form for Testing Out 2019
- Algebra 1 Test-out Study Sheet
- Algebra 1 Honors Test-out Study Sheet
- Algebra 2 Test-out Study Sheet
- Algebra 2 Honors Test-out Study Sheet
- Geometry Test-Out Study Guide
- Geometry Honors Test-Out Materials
- Math 7-8 Honors Test-out Study Sheet
- Math 8 Test Out Study Sheet
- Precalculus Test-Out Study Sheet
- Precalculus Honors Test-Out Study Sheet