Troy High | Arrival & Dismissal Parking Lot Rules
Parking Lot Drop Off & Arrival Rules
- Parent drop-off for those coming from the NORTH (RED) must turn into the Northfield Parkway drive and proceed to the main entrance to drop their student off. Those cars will loop back out to the Northfield Parkway drive and must turn north (left) to exit campus. During the first few weeks of school, Troy PD will monitor the drop-off procedures, and those turning south out of the Northfield Parkway driveway may be ticketed.
- Parent drop-off for those coming from the SOUTH (BLUE) must turn into the Northfield Parkway drop off loop and proceed to the door on the south side of the school to drop their student off. Those cars will exit the loop to Northfield Parkway and must turn south (right) to exit the campus.
- Buses (YELLOW) will be dropping students off in front of the gym entrances. Those students riding the bus can enter the school through the auditorium doors.
- Student drivers (GREEN) must turn into campus using the Long Lake drive. They will then proceed to the student parking lot and can enter using the auditorium or the gym doors.
- Walkers and bike riders may enter through the Northfield Parkway loop door, the Main Entrance door, the auditorium door, or the gym doors.
- Arrival Parking Lot Map
Parking Lot Pickup & Dismissal Rules
- Parent pick-up by the gym (RED) Students can exit the building by the auditorium or by the gym to find their ride on that side of the building. Parents can pick up along the curb or towards the back of the student lot. Cars can exit the campus by going back to the Long Lake drive or by going toward the Northfield Parkway drive.
- Parent pick-up at Northfield Parkway loop (BLUE) Students can exit the building down on the first floor at the Northfield Parkway door and find their ride in the loop. Cars exit the campus going south.
- Buses (Yellow) will pick bus riders up in the main entrance loop. They will exit campus using the Northfield Parkway drive. No one else will be allowed into the main entrance loop.
- Student drivers (Green) can exit the campus by going back to the Long Lake drive or by going toward the Northfield Parkway drive.
- Walkers and bike riders can exit the building using the door where they entered.
- Dismissal Parking Lot Map
Cars that choose to exit campus by going out the Northfield Parkway drive may be held up by bus dismissal. Students and parents, please be patient and considerate upon dismissal. We are moving over 2,100 students off campus and everyone’s safety is our top priority. We usually have campus cleared out within 10 or 15 minutes, so just be patient!